Pizza’s For Your Weekend Night

My Pizza Sundays is a well-loved weekly ritual in my house. I don’t know when and how I started this ritual, but it gives a perfect break from all the mundane cooking day in and day out. More than waiting at restaurants in the long queues I prefer to order in some yummy piping pizzas at the comforts of my home. But when I have friends over they have very different taste buds so with the help of my friends I have some of the most popular pizzas to order in.






  • Chicago Style Pizza – Chicago pizzas are also well known as deep-dish pizzas, it gets its name form the city it was invented in actually. This kind of pizza is with a thick crust that has raised edges, similar to a pie and ingredients in reverse. Slices of mozzarella followed by meat, veggies and then topped with tomatoes can really be alluring for first timers.
  • Pizza Margarita –This type of pizza is my favorite its has tomato’s, slice mozzarella, basil and lots of olive oil trickled from top simple yet tasty. This is something, which is very constant when my friends and I order in on a lazy weekend. We usually prefer to order in from the Capri to go pizza menu for such nights, their make your pizzas are amazing.
  • New York Style Pizza – Well this can clearly be the most popular type of pizza ordered among youngsters these days. Well not that we are old, us kidding. But thin crust is in vogue. So this meets that expectation clearly. I Love the thin crust, toppings of your choice and loads of cheese. Its so thin that its easily fordable in half lengthwise, this means you eat your pizza without utensils which is perfect for large gatherings at home with friends. The capri to go menu matches all our expectations for ordering in at large capacities anytime.
  • California Pizza – This is known for its unusual ingredients. If you are a person who loves to experiment then this is the ultimate pizza for you. From ingredients right from mustard, ricotta, red peppers to exotic veggies, you can throw your imaginations wild. Only if you are up for this is when you should order this pizza.
I hope this helps you in your pizza nights. This is my night of finding solace in relaxing and not having to clean up after cooking and I hope you remember to make it a memorable night with friends and family next time around.
Resource by: https://bit.ly/3902hDg

Comments